Commercial service is tailored to each customer’s individual needs. There is no job too big or too small for us at ASI. If you would like to review your waste removal program with us, please contact our sales representative, Juli Accola, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 515-964-5229. From a 96-gallon to a 40-yard container, we have a plan that will meet your needs. We also can provide compactors or balers in a wide range of sizes. Contact Juli today.
ASI offers a wide variety of recycling options for our commercial customers. Please contact our sales representative, Juli Accola at email@example.com or at 515-964-5229. Juli can assist you with all of your “greener” needs.
We can work with you to outline recycling options for the following:
- Cans & Bottles
- Construction & Demolition Materials
Your ASI drivers are committed to serving you. They will always go the extra mile to take your trash. In all cases, when service is not performed to your satisfaction, please contact us at 515-964-5229. The ASI service guarantee ensures your satisfaction.
If your dumpster is located inside a building, please make sure it is in its proper pickup location the night before your scheduled route day.
Safety is our Number One priority. During heavy snow and blizzard conditions, we may be forced to suspend collections for the day. In that case, all customers will receive service one day later for the rest of the week (just like a holiday week.) This policy, although seldom used, protects our drivers and the community from potentially harmful accidents and injuries.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL TRASH AND RECYCLING
- Trash stuck in dumpster: Over-compaction in the dumpster may prevent emptying.
- Excess liquid can freeze material in the dumpster: Drain material before placing in dumpster or use plastic bags.
- Cardboard box wedged inside the dumpster: Break down boxes before placing in dumpster.
- Any extras outside of the dumpster will be billed accordingly.
- Please make sure the dumpster remains easily accessible on your pickup day. Please be aware that parked cars can block the dumpster and prevent emptying.